The SEC— and Alabama — as soon as once more dominated the NFL Draft.
The convention put 12 gamers within the first spherical of the 2021 NFL Draft, and Alabama led all faculties with six picks on Thursday.
That was a part of one other dominant first spherical for the convention for the convention. The Huge Ten was second adopted with seven picks, and the ACC was third with six picks.
The Crimson Tide tied the file for many first-round picks, which was set by Miami in 2004. Alabama had three picks within the first 10 picks, together with Miami’s Jaylen Waddle (No. 6), Denver’s Patrick Surtain Jr. (No. 9) and Philadelphia’s DeVonta Smith (No. 10).
That run continued with New England’s Mac Jones (No. 15) and Las Vegas’ Alex Leatherwood (No. 17) and Pittsburgh’s Najee Harris (No. 23).
5 faculties had a number of gamers chosen within the first spherical, together with Clemson, Florida, Miami, Northwestern, Penn State and Virginia Tech.
NFL Draft picks by school 2021
First-round picks by college
|North Dakota State||1|
First-round picks by convention
What number of Alabama gamers acquired drafted?
- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Dolphins (No. 6 general)
- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Broncos (No. 9 general)
- DeVonta Smith, WR, Eagles (No. 10 general)
- Mac Jones, QB, Patriots (No. 15 general)
- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Raiders (No. 17 general)
- Najee Harris, RB, Steelers (No. 24 general)
What number of Ohio State gamers acquired drafted?
- Justin Fields, QB, Bears (No. 11 general)
What number of Clemson gamers acquired drafted?
- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jaguars (No. 1 general)
- Travis Etienne, RB, Jaguars (No. 25 general)