The massive pool of prospects for the 2021 NFL Draft is heating up with the first spherical on April 29 quick approaching. When polling draft analysts and consultants, there might be pure diverse opinion throughout the board on what’s a gifted, top-heavy class on each side of the ball.
A lot has modified with the inventory of future professional gamers because the starting of the 12 months with group watching extra movie and gathering perception from all-star video games, professional days and different exercises. Values will proceed to fluctuate as groups settle their veteran rosters after free company.
Based mostly on present evaluations and associated buzz round them, this is the most recent have a look at the highest general NFL draft prospects for 2021 plus how all of the gamers stack up in opposition to one another by place:
NFL Draft prospects 2021: Massive board of prime 100 gamers
1. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson (6-6, 213 kilos)
Lawrence is locked and loaded as the highest prospect at his place and on this loaded offensive ability class. He is a generational expertise with an awesome arm, athleticism and profitable management expertise.
2. Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU (6-1, 200 kilos)
Chase is a flexible, explosive playmaker who can line up wherever to make huge performs for an NFL group after taking a 12 months off from making huge performs with Joe Burrow throughout a nationwide championship run.
3. Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon (6-5, 325 kilos)
Sewell is a rock of a run blocker who additionally established himself as being lots easy sufficient together with his ft in move safety. He can begin within the NFL on the left facet for a very long time.
4. Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (6-6, 239 kilos)
Pitts has a excessive, explosive ceiling as an athletic, sensible route-running move catcher who proper now must be extra of “transfer” choice with blocking nonetheless a piece in progress.
5. Zach Wilson, QB, BYU (6-3, 210 kilos)
Wilson proved his inventory behind Lawrence with a breakout season stamped by his huge arm and accuracy. He is also a extremely smart passer with a pure really feel for studying defenses.
6. DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama (6-1, 170 kilos)
Like Chase, Smith has a pleasant mix of velocity, quickness and route-running that offers him plenty of big-play versatility. He parlayed that right into a Heisman Trophy-winning marketing campaign with dominance by the Faculty Soccer Playoff.
7. Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama (5-10, 182 kilos)
Waddle has a pleasant mixture of field-stretching, possession and route-running qualities to make performs lining up wherever within the NFL. It is fairly shut between him, Smith and Chase to present this class three elite wideout prospects.
8. Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State (6-3, 225 kilos)
Neglect that he dominated for just one season in FBS. Between his prototypical body, effectivity and athleticism, Lance is a mighty fourth QB on this top-heavy class who checks all of the containers by meshing passing and working so nicely.
9. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (6-3, 233 kilos)
Fields was a dynamic twin risk in Ryan Day’s offense. He matches in with the fashionable professional sport due to his distinctive working skill to go together with his assured downfield passing.
10. Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech (6-2, 207 kilos)
Farley kicks off the nice-sized cornerback theme on this class. Earlier than opting out for 2020, he shot as much as stardom in 2019, utilizing his body and palms nicely to win powerful battles on routes and break up passes. He has shutdown potential within the NFL.
11. Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama (6-2, 203 kilos)
The son of the previous Dolphins prime cornerback has a few of the similar attributes. Surtain, together with his pedigree, measurement and ball-hawking expertise, has the potential to be a real shutdown nook within the NFL, too.
12. Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern (6-4, 315 kilos)
Like Sewell, Slater opted out for his last faculty season. He is pushing to match him as a deal with prospect with a robust all-around sport and having flashed some elite athleticism in more durable matchups.
13. Alijah Vera-Tucker, OT/G, USC (6-4, 300 kilos)
Vera-Tucker is a robust inside presence and likewise some potential to play on the skin at proper deal with if he can spherical out his sport. His pure instruments have gotten him discover to climb up draft boards.
14. Najee Harris, RB, Alabama (6-2, 230 kilos)
Harris comes from this system that produced Josh Jacobs and Derrick Henry and combines a few of their attributes. He’s sturdy and highly effective to pound between the tackles but additionally fast and sensible sufficient to be an enormous asset within the passing sport.
15. Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech (6-5, 314 kilos)
Darrisaw is not as strong for run blocking as Sewell and Slater for now however he is a easy athlete prepared for a high quality transition into NFL move safety.
16. Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan (6-4, 272 kilos)
Paye is a freakish athlete primarily based on his measurement and quickness with some versatility to additionally line up inside and rush the passer that method.
17. Micah Parsons, ILB, Penn State (6-3, 245 kilos)
Parsons is the most recent product of “Linebacker U.” who lives as much as the pedigree together with his lively sideline-to-sideline playmaking with good mixture of run-stopping and protection expertise.
18. Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami (6-6, 260 kilos)
Rousseau opted out of the ACC season to deal with figuring out for the NFL. It has been nearly elevating his ceiling there as his flooring or manufacturing instantly was excessive for the Hurricanes. He has nice burst to QBs and finishes them off nicely, too.
19. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, OLB, Notre Dame (6-2, 216 kilos)
Owusu-Koramoah is a linebacker constructed for the fashionable sport together with his vary in move protection and talent to bulk as much as flip his lively playmaking right into a pressure in opposition to the run.
20. Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (6-3, 214 kilos)
Jones will not present a lot as a runner, however he makes for it together with his sturdy, sensible pocket presence, huge arm and downfield effectivity after a Burrow-like meteoric rise. He additionally has perfect management and grinding qualities to get higher mentally and bodily.
21. Azeez Ojulari, OLB, Georgia (6-3, 240 kilos)
Ojulari is not as strong in protection and run protection as Koramoah however he has distinctive attributes as a flexible move rusher for any alignment on the second degree.
22. Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina (6-1, 205 kilos)
Horn, the son of former NFL extensive receiver Joe Horn, gives nice measurement for the place with playmaking instincts that make him an efficient aggressive ballhawk.
23. Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama (6-3, 310 kilos)
Barmore combines energy and energy with nice method from a program that bought the very best of his skills in a 3-4. He has all of the instruments to stay very disruptive within the NFL.
24. Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami (6-5, 266 kilos)
Phillips has a pleasant wingspan as an athlete who will get after it in opposition to each run and move. He delivered as a move rusher with additionally some good dropback protection belongings. He has some untapped potential to place his sport all collectively.
25. Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas (6-3, 245 kilos)
Ossai stands out as a move rusher with an array of explosive strikes plus the relentlessness to get after quarterbacks with constant excessive efforts.
26. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida (5-11, 190 kilos)
Toney is a strong slot receiver with big-play attributes of having the ability to run nicely after the catch in open area and stretch the center of the sector, too.
27. Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (6-6, 320 kilos)
Jenkins is a robust and highly effective prospect made to anchor proper deal with within the NFL and his athleticism can solely get higher.
28. Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State (6-5, 257 kilos)
Oweh is a tremendous, borderline freakish athlete who will be devastating as a every-down pass-rusher with some polish in his sport.
29. Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (5-10, 210 kilos)
Etienne’s open-field quickness and receiving expertise are set as much as make him a top-flight change of tempo again within the NFL, however he additionally developed some higher workhorse attributes from his shock return season.
30. Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa (6-4, 260 kilos)
Collins can play both inside or outdoors and have an effect together with his quickness, agility and vary. He is one other intriguing athlete to assist a group in move protection.
31. Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas (6-7, 300 kilos)
Cosmi has been outstandingly agile defending that different Sam — quarterback Sam Ehlinger. Cosmi is a large prospect for the place with nimble ft to match.
32. Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan (6-5, 319 kilos)
Mayfield must get extra refined together with his athleticism however his energy and pop for the skin stand out together with his sturdy body.
33. Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern (6-0, 192 kilos)
Newsome is a great, instinctual nook with pure ballhawk expertise who’s getting extra buzz for a terrific mixture of measurement and velocity that may permit him to be constant in outdoors protection, particularly in a protection with zone ideas.
34. Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU (6-1, 208 kilos)
Moehrig has a nostril for making performs on the ball. He’s equally adept at flying upfield in opposition to the run and transferring laterally in protection.
35. Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU (6-3, 200 kilos)
Marshall took benefit of Chase not suiting up for LSU by displaying off his distinctive mixture of measurement and velocity. He’s a field-stretcher with the potential to develop right into a big-play No. 1.
36. Nick Bolton, OLB, Missouri (6-0, 232 kilos)
One other linebacker, extra velocity and quickness close to the highest of this class. Bolton can develop right into a higher asset in opposition to the move, however he has a robust calling card together with his sound tackling and run-stopping expertise.
37. Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue (5-9, 180 kilos)
Moore is a dynamo made to ship huge performs all around the open area at any time when he will get the balls in his palms within the nFL. Moore has the potential to develop right into a extra polished all-around receiver, too.
38. Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State (6-5, 260 kilos)
Freiermuth is well essentially the most full tight finish within the class. He will not be the identical game-breaking receiver as Pitts, however he’s powerful sufficient to persistently win his battles whether or not route-running or blocking.
39. Dylan Moses, ILB, Alabama (6-3, 235 kilos)
Moses picked up the place he left off in 2019 after a knee damage worn out all of final season and took away his likelihood to be a surefire first-rounder in 2020. Moses has every thing you need in an inside linebacker for a 3-4 or 4-3 together with his vary, instincts, velocity and quickness.
40. Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota (6-2, 210 kilos)
Bateman can stretch the sector and make huge performs outdoors but additionally place himself possession-wise to be a constant scoring risk within the crimson zone.
41. Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington (6-3, 290 kilos)
Onwuzurike is extraordinarily lively and athletic inside for a person of his measurement. He combines that with toughness and method required to complete performs.
42. Jevon Holland, S, Oregon (6-1, 200 kilos)
Holland is an lively rangy playmaker with the power to get upfield and disrupt on the line of scrimmage but additionally drop again and make performs on the ball in protection. He has good measurement and a well-rounded ability set to play both spot.
43. Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State (6-4, 315 kilos)
Davis is the basic agile and nasty proper guard made for choosing up the place he left off run blocking at an elite degree for the Buckeyes.
44. Joe Tryon, EDGE, Washington (6-4, 251 kilos)
Tryon is of course explosive and may get to the quarterback from quite a lot of angles and is flexible sufficient to be efficient that method in any alignment.
45. Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina (5-10, 220 kilos)
Williams combines the traits of an enormous energy runner with these of an elusive smaller again who can flip the nook. His deal with on all points of the passing sport give him three-down potential like Harris and Etienne.
46. Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame (6-6, 305 kilos)
Eichenberg makes use of his energy, energy and palms nicely to win blocks. He appears higher suited to the proper facet however he can increase his worth with higher footwork and method.
47. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami (6-3, 245 kilos)
Jordan channels a few of Pitts’ skills as a dynamic pass-catcher with high quality velocity, quickness, athleticism and route-running. He’s a keen blocker who can develop in that space with extra bulk.
48. Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest (6-5, 275 kilos)
Basham has pure explosiveness and instincts to get after and end quarterbacks. There isn’t any doubt he is relentless in attempting to give you game-changing performs, and the manufacturing proves it.
49. Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State (6-6, 304 kilos)
Radunz makes use of his energy and steadiness nicely to be a pressure within the working sport. He in all probability is suited to proper deal with within the NFL till he can develop extra agility and maximize his footwork.
50. Kyle Trask, QB, Florida (6-5, 230 kilos)
Trask wasn’t within the second-round dialog till his sharp last faculty season through which he displayed the boldness, arm, accuracy and athleticism to function a gifted passing sport at a excessive degree. He principally made all of the throws and good choices.
51. Creed Humphrey, G/C, Oklahoma (6-4, 312 kilos)
Humphrey combines athleticism with a imply hand punch. He has good line management qualities and will be high quality as a long-term snapper within the NFL.
52. Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State (5-10, 184 kilos)
Samuel, one other son of a former prime NFL nook, excels in man-to-man protection with the velocity and agility to stick with receivers downfield. He additionally generally is a welcome asset in run assist.
53. Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss (5-9, 184 kilos)
Like Rondale Moore, he is a diminutive dasher who makes plenty of huge performs, both when rushing downfield vertically or bursting after the catch. He must be deployed so his body does not put him at a drawback in protection.
54. Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama (6-5, 312 kilos)
Leatherwood is a robust, aggressive run blocker with nice expertise. He has some athletic limitations in move safety that may push him to proper deal with within the NFL.
55. Landon Dickerson, G/C, Alabama (6-6, 326 kilos)
Dickerson is extraordinarily powerful and has an perfect nasty streak for the inside. He is additionally a savvy chief and anchor the center for a group for a very long time.
56. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State (5-11, 193 kilos)
Wallace is an effective route-running possession kind made for the skin with occasional big-play burst.
57. Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson (6-5, 345 kilos)
Carman comes into the league after serving as Lawrence’s sturdy left deal with. His largest belongings are measurement, energy and energy. He is greatest suited to the proper facet and even inside within the NFL.
58. Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC (6-1, 195 kilos)
Brown is a tricky, fast inside receiver within the JuJu Smith-Schuster mould of working the slot nicely.
59. Michael Carter, RB, North Carolina (5-7, 202 kilos)
Carter is an explosive runner who bursts into open area typically due to skill to see favorable working lanes and shortly resolve to hit them.
60. Trey Smith, G, Tennessee (6-5, 330 kilos)
Smith is a robust inside blocker who makes use of his palms and ft to persistently win within the working sport.
61. Jay Tufele, DT, USC (6-3, 315 kilos)
Tufele is athletic and fast for his measurement however might get higher general with improved method.
62. Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State (6-3, 241 kilos)
Browning has the bodily instruments and athleticism to be very lively in opposition to run and move. He’s an enormous playmaker however wants extra consistency.
63. Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami (6-3, 245 kilos)
Roche’s quickness and athleticism units up him to be an efficient move rush-first outdoors linebacker in a 3-4.
64. Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse (6-2, 212 kilos)
Melifonwu is an enormous, lanky nook whose vary, athleticism and protection belongings are greatest utilized in zone ideas.
65. Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State (6-3, 213 kilos)
Nasirildeen can match any scheme together with his measurement to come back up to make use of his energy in opposition to the run and likewise has the quickness for versatile protection.
66. Chris Rumph II, EDGE, Duke (6-3, 235 kilos)
Rumph is a great, skilled, technically sound move rusher who line up as both a 4-3 finish or 3-4 outdoors linebacker.
67. Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia (6-1, 185 kilos)
Stokes is a bodily nook with good ball expertise, however he is higher suited to zone protection together with his restricted top-end velocity.
68. Hamilcar Rashed Jr., EDGE, Oregon State (6-3, 245 kilos)
Rashed performs with excessive power and is relentless together with his quickness. He simply wants some polish together with his move rush and a few rounding out in opposition to the run.
69. Patrick Jones II, EDGE, Pittsburgh (6-5, 264 kilos)
Jones is an efficient all-around finish with equal juice for move rush and run protection. He is greatest suited to a 4-3 group.
70. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington (5-10, 191 kilos)
Along with his athleticism and quickness, in addition to toughness in run assist, Molden is the perfect high-upside nickel again made to cowl the slot nicely.
71. Deonte Brown, G, Alabama (6-3, 364 kilos)
Brown has a large body and makes use of it nicely to engulf defenders within the working sport. He is made to be a downhill road-grader.
72. Josh Myers, G/C, Ohio State (6-5, 312 kilos)
Myers has a pleasant mixture of energy and quickness to be a well-rounded blocker anchoring the center.
73. Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU (6-3, 362 kilos)
Shelvin is what you’ll count on to have that large, highly effective body, a big-time asset in opposition to the run however providing little within the move rush.
74. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa (6-3, 305 kilos)
Nixon is a fast and explosive inside disruptor who makes use of his palms and ft nicely for uncommon inside pass-rush juice.
75. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky (6-4, 224 kilos)
Davis’ velocity and quickness give him plenty of vary, giving him nice enchantment as a canopy man on the second degree.
76. Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis (5-11, 191 kilos)
Gainwell is a fast, nimble runner who gives good versatility, made to be efficient in zone-blocking schemes and with sturdy receiving expertise.
77. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State (6-1, 194 kilos)
Wade is an lively playmaker however his velocity and quickness are higher suited to inside protection.
78. Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia (6-2, 185 kilos)
Campbell makes use of measurement nicely to stay with receivers in outdoors man protection, however he’s restricted in on-ball playmaking for now.
79. Chazz Surratt, LB North Carolina (6-2, 227 kilos)
Surratt is a possible every-down linebacker together with his strong play in opposition to the run and standout protection skill.
80. Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh (5-11, 190 kilos)
Ford is one other versatile zone security made for both spot due to his vary in protection and physicality in run assist.
81. Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (5-10, 211 kilos)
Rodgers made loads of huge performs for Lawrence and profiles as a slot who could make huge performs within the open area and likewise gives return sport worth.
82. Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame (6-4, 248 kilos)
Tremble has all of the makings of the subsequent strong all-around tight finish from this system with pure athleticism and quickness as a receiver with room to develop as a blocker.
83. Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio State (6-2, 300 kilos)
He is a robust and nasty run stopper who makes use of his footwork nicely and is helped by a robust hand punch.
84. Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse (6-0, 203 kilos)
He has nice athleticism for protection with pure ballhawk instincts. Cisco must turn into extra constant there and develop extra as a run defender.
85. Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan (6-1, 232 kilos)
McGrone has nice vary and could be very lively from sideline-to-sideline, balanced in getting round vs. the run and in protection. He tasks as a beginning center.
86. Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State (6-3, 242 kilos)
Werner is a pure second-level cowl man in opposition to working backs and tight ends alike and is beginning to spherical into a greater run participant.
87. D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan (5-9, 189 kilos)
Eskridge has a pleasant mix of toughness and powerful palms for his measurement, making him an asset within the working sport on prime of being possession slot.
88. Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA (6-2, 280 kilos)
Odighizuwa will get off blocks quick with quickness and burst. He’s agile sufficient to zip into the backfield and disrupt plenty of performs.
89. Chatarius Atwell, WR, Louisville (5-9, 165 kilos)
Atwell stands out due to his top-end velocity and quickness. He is greatest suited as a vertical deep risk or somebody to get persistently into the open area.
90. Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina (5-11, 190 kilos)
He is a technically sound slot receiver within the Jarvis Landry mould with some good big-play burst after the catch.
91. Jabril Cox, LB, LSU (6-3, 233 kilos)
Cox is flexible to do something wanted on the second degree in several coverages and makes up plenty of floor quick.
92. Richie Grant, S, UCF (6-0, 194 kilos)
Grant is an efficient, constant all-around cowl man who typically flashes with huge performs on the ball.
93. Hunter Lengthy, TE, Boston Faculty (6-5, 254 kilos)
Lengthy is a cultured, prolific receiver with good in-line blocking upside. He’ll be seen as a extra all-around kind than a higher-end dynamic goal.
94. Ar’Darius Washington, S, TCU (5-8, 178 kilos)
Regardless of his undersized body, Washington is very lively with plenty of vary for inside protection with some Tyrann Mathieu-like traits.
95. Seth Williams, WR, Auburn (6-2, 224 kilos)
Williams is made to be a tricky possession matchup outdoors with some field-stretching skill however stands out within the crimson zone.
96. Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State (6-4, 203 kilos)
Terry has enchantment as a home-run hitter for the skin who creates matchup issues due to his measurement.
97. Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, Oklahoma (6-0, 227 kilos)
Stevenson is a robust downhill run perfect to pound between the tackles and end drives within the crimson zone. He additionally has the quickness and elusiveness to evade would-be tacklers.
98. Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest (6-3, 215 kilos)
Surratt is an excellent bodily receiver with underrated big-play skill who can line up outdoors or inside.
99. Marlon Williams, WR UCF (6-0, 222 kilos)
Williams has an intriguing ability set as a bodily receiver with sufficient agility to be efficient within the slot, just like the Colts’ Michael Pittman Jr.
100. Richard LeCounte III, S, Georgia (5-11, 190 kilos)
LeCounte makes use of all his bodily expertise nicely in protection however wants some work to be trusted persistently in opposition to the run.
NFL Draft prospects 2021: Finest gamers by place
- Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
- Zach Wilson, BYU
- Trey Lance, North Dakota State
- Justin Fields, Ohio State
- Mac Jones, Alabama
- Kyle Trask, Florida
- Jamie Newman, Georgia
- Kellen Mond, Texas A&M
- Sam Ehlinger, Texas
- Feleipe Franks, Arkansas
- Davis Mills, Stanford
- Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh
- Okay.J. Costello, Mississippi State
- Peyton Ramsey, Northwestern
- Najee Harris, Alabama
- Travis Etienne, Clemson
- Javonte Williams, North Carolina
- Michael Carter, North Carolina
- Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
- Rhamondre Stevenson, Oklahoma
- Kylin Hill, Mississippi State
- Jemar Jefferson, Oregon State
- Jarret Patterson, Buffalo
- Trey Sermon, Ohio State
- Chuba Hubbard, Oklahoma State
- Demetric Felton, UCLA
- Khalil Herbert, Virginia Tech
- Chris Evans, Michigan
- Ja’Marr Chase, LSU
- DeVonta Smith, Alabama
- Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
- Kadarius Toney, Florida
- Rondale Moore, Purdue
- Terrace Marshall Jr., LSU
- Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
- Elijah Moore, Ole Miss
- Tylan Wallace, Oklahoma State
- Amon-Ra St. Brown, USC
- Amari Rodgers, Clemson
- D’Wayne Eskridge, Western Michigan
- Chatarius Atwell, Louisville
- Dazz Newsome, North Carolina
- Seth Williams, Auburn
- Tamorrion Terry, Florida State
- Sage Surratt, Wake Forest
- Marlon Williams, UCF
- Nico Collins, Michigan
- Dyami Brown, North Carolina
- Jaelon Darden, North Texas
- Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Iowa
- Damonte Coxie, Memphis
- Shi Smith, South Carolina
- Cornell Powell, Clemson
- Kyle Pitts, Florida
- Pat Freiermuth, Penn State
- Brevin Jordan, Miami
- Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame
- Hunter Lengthy, Boston Faculty
- Kenny Yeobah, Ole Miss
- Tre’ McKitty, Georgia
- Nick Eubanks, Michigan
- Miller Forristall, Alabama
- Penei Sewell, Oregon
- Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
- Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
- Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
- Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State
- Samuel Cosmi, Texas
- Jalen Mayfield, Michigan
- Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame
- Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State
- Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
- Jackson Carman, Clemson
- James Hudson, Cincinnati
- Spencer Brown, Northern Iowa
- Walker Little, Stanford
- Wyatt Davis, Ohio State
- Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
- Landon Dickerson, Alabama
- Trey Smith, Tennessee
- Deonte Brown, Alabama
- Josh Myers, Ohio State
- Aaron Banks, Notre Dame
- Drake Jackson, Kentucky
- Ben Cleveland, Georgia
- Christian Barmore, Alabama
- Levi Onwuzurike, Washington
- Jay Tufele, USC
- Tyler Shelvin, LSU
- Daviyon Nixon, Iowa
- Tommy Togiai, Ohio State
- Osa Odighizuwa, UCLA
- Jaylen Tywman, Pittsburgh
- Marvin Wilson, Florida State
- Marlon Tuipulotu, USC
- Darius Stills, West Virginia
- Tedarrell Slayton, Florida
- Kwity Paye, Michigan
- Gregory Rousseau, Miami
- Jaelan Phillips, Miami
- Joseph Ossai, Texas
- Jayson Oweh, Penn State
- Joe Tryon, Washington
- Carlos Basham Jr., Wake Forest
- Quincy Roche, Miami
- Chris Rumph II, Duke
- Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Oregon State
- Patrick Jones II, Pittsburgh
- Dayo Odeyingbo, Vanderbilt
- Ronnie Perkins, Oklahoma
- Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Notre Dame
- Payton Turner, Houston
- Jonathon Cooper, Ohio State
- Rashad Weaver, Pittsburgh
- Chauncey Golston, Iowa
- Micah Parsons, Penn State
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
- Azeez Olujari, Georgia
- Zaven Collins, Tulsa
- Nick Bolton, Missouri
- Dylan Moses, Alabama
- Baron Browning, Ohio State
- Jamin Davis, Kentucky
- Chazz Surratt, North Carolina
- Cameron McGrone, Michigan
- Pete Werner, Ohio State
- Jabril Cox, LSU
- Charles Snowden, Virginia
- Monty Rice, Georgia
- Tony Fields, West Virginia
- Garrett Wallow,TCU
- Paddy Fisher, Northwestern
- Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
- Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
- Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
- Greg Newsome II, Northwestern
- Asante Samuel Jr., Florida State
- Ifeatu Melifonwu, Syracuse
- Eric Stokes, Georgia
- Eiljah Molden, Washington
- Shaun Wade, Ohio State
- Tyson Campbell, Georgia
- Paulson Adebo, Stanford
- Aaron Robinson, UCF
- Israel Mukuamu, South Carolina
- Thomas Graham Jr., Oregon
- Shakur Brown, Michigan State
- Ambry Thomas, Michigan
- Trevon Moehrig, TCU
- Jevon Holland, Oregon
- Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State
- Paris Ford, Pittsburgh
- Andre Cisco, Syracuse
- Richie Grant, UCF
- Richard LeCounte III, Georgia
- Ar’Darius Washington, TCU
- Jamar Johnson, Inidana
- Caden Stearns, Texas
- James Wiggins, Cincinnati
- Reed Blankenship, Center Tennessee State
- Talanoa Hufanga, USC
- Tyree Gillespie, Missouri