Who’re the highest unrestricted gamers in NFL free company? 2021 brings one other robust veteran open market throughout positions.
There are a number of splashy targets at vast receiver and loads of depth for protection, particularly at edge rusher and security. Quarterbacks have one huge headliner for now and never a lot else.
For groups seeking to spend their obtainable cash underneath the upcoming wage cap, there are many worthy signings to improve rosters, from high-priced commodities to cut price abilities.
This is an general rating of the perfect general choices and the perfect by place. Test again for updates as this additionally will function a tracker when gamers are re-signed, get the franchise tag or land on a brand new workforce:
NFL free company 2021: Rating the highest 50 gamers
1. Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys (age: 27)
Regardless of the early season-ending ankle damage as a franchise-tagged QB in 2020, Prescott is a rising top-10 possibility on the recreation’s most vital place. The Cowboys must be locking him up with a profitable long-term deal to maintain working their dynamic, loaded passing recreation. Re-signed for 4 years, $160 million
2. Chris Godwin, WR, Buccaneers (age: 24) (franchise-tagged)
Godwin has became a premier slot receiver at 6-1, 209 kilos. He runs nice routes with exterior versatility and regardless of some notable drops, he has the palms to be dependable all around the discipline. He is not near his prime and the Bucs ought to do the whole lot they will to maintain him for Tom Brady.
3. Allen Robinson, WR, Bears (age: 27) (franchise-tagged)
Robinson had an enormous third season with Chicago whereas in his prime as an entire goal with 102 catches for 1,250 yards and 6 TDs. He’ll be seeking to depart Chicago and at last get paired with a high QB.
4. Shaquil Barrett, EDGE, Buccaneers (age: 28)
Barrett cooled from main the league with 19.5 sacks in his first season in Tampa Bay in 2019, however his huge affect in getting after the quarterback manifested once more within the playoffs. The Bucs will do their finest to maintain him to make one other run with their protection in 2021.
5. Justin Simmons, S, Broncos (age: 27) (franchise-tagged)
Simmons (6-2, 202 kilos) had one other huge season making performs for Denver with 5 interceptions and 96 complete tackles. He will probably be an excellent cleanup man anyplace.
6. Trent Williams, OT, 49ers (age: 32)
Williams was excellent changing Joe Staley as.he stayed completely wholesome and dominated again in Kyle Shanahan’s offense. He nonetheless has a number of strong years left.
7. Aaron Jones, RB, Packers (age: 26)
Jones had a second straight huge 12 months from scrimmage (1,459 yards, 11 TDs) and remained explosive, averaging 5.5 yards per carry. The Packers will do their finest to maintain him with Jamaal Williams heading to free company with A.J. Dillon set to develop into the brand new energy complement. Re-signed for 4 years, $48 million
8. Anthony Harris, S, Vikings (age: 29)
Harris did not have any interceptions in 2020 after posting 6 in 2019 however he was nonetheless very lively in protection to assist a struggling general go protection and in addition racked up 104 complete tackles.
9. Kenny Golladay, WR, Lions (age: 27)
“Babytron” is a giant, speedy field-stretcher (6-4, 215 kilos) and red-zone finisher when wholesome however he performed in solely 5 video games in 2020 after struggling a lingering hip damage. The Lions will attempt to preserve him round as Jared Goff’s go-to man with Marvin Jones Jr. additionally being a free agent.
10. Leonard Williams, DE, Giants (age: 26) (franchise-tagged)
Williams, the Jets’ No. 6 general choose in 2015, had his delayed huge breakout as an inside go rusher for the opposite New York workforce with 11.5 sacks. He’s nonetheless constructed to wreak havoc on the center edge of a 3-4 entrance.
11. Hunter Henry, TE, Chargers (age: 26)
Henry stayed largely wholesome in 2020 which was huge for him, and caught 60 passes for 613 yards and 4 TDs in 14 video games. He was underused a bit of because the Chargers unleashed an aggressive downfield passing recreation with rookie Justin Herbert. However Henry settled into to be a key goal late and can be important to new offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi’s scheme if re-signed.
12. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Steelers (age: 24)
Smith-Schuster might have labored his means out of Pittsburgh together with his TikTok ticking off Mike Tomlin, however he is a younger slot receiver with excessive manufacturing and big upside. JuJu sneakily bought as much as 97 catches for 831 yards and 9 TDs within the Steelers’ dink and dunk passing recreation.
13. Will Fuller, WR, Texans (age: 26)
Between accidents and suspension, Fuller can not seem to keep on the sphere to provide huge time. The 6-0, 184-pounder has blinding vertical velocity as he averaged 16.6 yards per catch on his 53 catches for 879 yards and eight TDs in 11 video games with Deshaun Watson.
14. Lavonte David, LB, Buccaneers (age: 31)
David stays a strong, constant rock of a tackler and rangy playmaker even with a transition in scheme the previous two years. He might help out a protection in some ways and in addition is a seasoned, revered chief. Re-signed for two years, $25 million
15. Richard Sherman, CB, 49ers (age: 32)
Sherman performed in solely 5 video games in 2020 however is coming off a powerful 2019 the place he confirmed his old-school bodily shutdown stylings and in addition had 61 tackles. He has been a welcome chief of San Francisco’s secondary and might have the identical affect on one other workforce.
16. J.J. Watt, EDGE,Texans (age: 31)
Watt has slowed down a bit of from his celebrity standing however nonetheless had 5 sacks and an interception to make performs for an in any other case weak Houston protection in his ultimate season there. He ought to discover work as an effecitve quick affect starter in one other 3-4 scheme. Signed with Cardinals for two years, $28 million.
17. Marcus Williams, S, Saints (age: 24) (franchise-tagged)
Williams has been constant together with his protection assist from free security with a superb nostril for the ball and he’s fairly strong in run help, too.
18. Brandon Scherff, G, Washington (age: 29) (franchise-tagged)
Scherff retains on plugging away as one of many recreation’s finest all-around inside blockers. He nonetheless has a number of seasons to contribute at a excessive stage.
19. Corey Davis, WR, Titans (age: 26)
Davis lastly broke out as a first-rounder together with his dimension (6-3, 209 kilos) and velocity within the Titans’ run-first offense as an excellent complementary receiver to A.J. Brown for Ryan Tannehill, catching 65 of 92 targets for 984 yards and 5 TDs whereas averaging 15.1 yards per catch.
20. Melvin Ingram, EDGE, Chargers (age: 31)
Ingram is getting up there and his pass-rush manufacturing has gone down with some damage points. However when wholesome, he stays a well-rounded disruptor for both a 4-3 or 3-4 alignment.
21. Corey Linsley, C, Packers (age: 29)
Aaron Rodgers’ most important snapping man has been a venerable line chief and in addition continues to be a giant a part of their run-blocking success.
22. Bud Dupree, EDGE, Steelers (age: 27)
Dupree is a sturdy go rusher at 6-4, 269 kilos and was having a giant season earlier than his knee damage shortened it to 11 video games, through which he nonetheless produced 8 sacks.
23. Taylor Moton, OT, Panthers (age: 26)
The 2017 second-rounder delivered a powerful third full season as a starter. Moton (6-5, 325 kilos) is finest suited to assist one other workforce as a run-blocking power on the best facet. Re-signed for 1 12 months, $13.75 million
24. Joe Thuney, G, Patriots (age: 28)
Thuney needed to play some deal with with the Patriots’ line accidents and reshuffling in 2020 however his standard job is crushing it as a run blocker from left guard with good athleticism for his dimension (6-5, 308 kilos).
25. Troy Hill, CB, Rams (age: 29)
Hill (5-11, 183 kilos) got here into his personal reverse Jalen Ramsey, a superb mixture of dynamic ballhawk and aggressive cowl man.
26. Marvin Jones Jr., WR, Lions (age: 30)
Jones used his dimension (6-2, 199 kilos) effectively as a fill-in No. 1 after Golladay went down, ending up with 76 catches for 978 yards and 9 TDs. He will probably be a useful possession man and dependable crimson zone goal for this possible third workforce.
27. William Jackson III, CB, Bengals (age: 28)
Jackson is one other nice-sized veteran nook (6-0, 196 kilos). His play exterior was key for an underrated and sometimes difficult Bengals go protection.
28. Matt Milano, LB, Payments (age: 26)
Milano battled damage points in 2020 however he was a playmaking power with 3.5 sacks, an interception and 45 complete tackles in his 10 video games. Re-signed for 4 years, $44 million
29. Matthew Judon, EDGE, Ravens (age: 28)
Judon produced 6 sacks in 14 video games, a bit of dropoff from 2019, however he remained an lively tackler. He ought to assist one other 3-4 workforce as he is possible too expensive to maintain in Baltimore..
30. Desmond King II, Titans (age: 26)
The Chargers traded King, one of many recreation’s smoothest slot corners, to the Titans in the midst of the season. He additionally might help a workforce properly within the return recreation.
31. Yannick Ngakoue, EDGE, Ravens (age: 25)
The previous Jaguars standout continued good manufacturing for each Minnesota and Baltimore in a break up 2020 season however he most closely fits as a pure pass-rushing 4-3 finish.
32. Marcus Maye, S, Jets (age: 27) (franchise-tagged)
Maye did greater than his half to step up as.an all-around playmaker with out Jamal Adams with 2 sacks, 2 interceptions, 11 passes defensed and 88 complete tackles.
33. Jadeveon Clowney, EDGE, Titans (age: 27)
Clowney had extra well being points taking part in solely a half-season (8 video games) and did not document a sack in his subsequent workforce after the Seahawks. However he can revive his well-rounded presence again in a conventional 3-4 scheme.
34. Carl Lawson, EDGE, Bengals (age: 26)
Lawson has some untapped pass-rushing upside after posting a career-high 5.5 sacks in 2020 and he is additionally fairly sound in opposition to the run from 4-3 finish.
35. Leonard Floyd, EDGE, Rams (age: 28)
Floyd discovered his groove as a go rusher complementing Aaron Donald from 3-4 exterior linebacker with a career-high 10.5 sacks, shattering his disappointment from the Bears.
36. John Johnson II, S, Rams (age: 25)
Johnson makes use of his dimension (6-0, 209 kilos) effectively and provides to the punch of this positional class. He excels at cleansing up in opposition to the run (105 complete tackles in 2020) and in addition is strong in protection for both free or robust security.
37. Shelby Harris, DT, Broncos (age: 29)
Harris is a dependable inside rusher when wholesome (6 sacks in 11 video games in 2020) with a robust, compact body (6-2, 290 kilos) for the place.
38. Mike Hilton, CB, Steelers (age: 26)
Hilton tends to be overshadowed on this secondary due to Minkah Fitzpatrick and Joe Haden, however he had his finest nickel season but with 3 interceptions, 3 sacks and 51 complete tackles.
39. Curtis Samuel, WR, Panthers (age: 24)
Samuel was a extremely productive and versatile third receiver in Carolina with 77 catches, 851 yards and three TDs taking part in off Robby Anderson and D.J. Moore and in addition filling a few of the pass-catching void of Christian McCaffrey. He ought to have loads of enchantment elsewhere as a super-young playmaker.
40. Alejandro Villanueva, OT, Steelers (age: 32)
The 2-time Professional Bowler is getting up there however at 6-9, 320 kilos, he can present a number of extra years of strong left deal with play.
41. Jonnu Smith, TE, Titans (age: 25)
Smith performs greater than his dimension (6-3, 248 kilos) as a short-area receiver and blocker. He stayed wholesome for 15 video games, catching 41 passes for 448 yards and eight TDs in 2020.
42. Shaquill Griffin, CB, Seahawks (age: 25)
Griffin is one other nook with good dimension (6-0, 198 kilos) obtainable on the open market. In solely 12 video games, he had 3 interceptions, 12 passes defensed and 63 complete tackles in 2020.
43. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Giants (age: 26)
Tomlinson is a reasonably mighty 3-4 nostril at 6-3, 318 kilos with constant juice to get into the backfield. He posted 3.5 sacks and 49 complete tackles in every of the previous two sturdy seasons.
44. Russell Okung, OT, Panthers (age: 32)
Okung stays sturdy for his dimension (6-5, 310 kilos) when wholesome, which hasn’t been the case the previous two seasons with the Chargers and Panthers. He’s a short-term left-side resolution for somebody.
45. Kenyan Drake, RB, Cardinals (age: 27)
Drake performed 2020 underneath the transition tag however was quick of constantly being featured by Kliff Kingsbury within the Cardinals’ prolific dashing assault. He nonetheless racked up 1,092 yards from scrimmage and 10 TDs on 264 touches over 15 video games.
46. Jayon Brown, LB, Titans (age: 25)
Brown does a bit of little bit of the whole lot effectively inside with a baseline of prolific tackling when wholesome plus the capability to ship as a canopy man and blitzer when wanted. He is finest suited to remain in a 3-4 sharing the second-level duties.
47. Patrick Peterson, CB, Cardinals (age: 30)
Peterson has slowed down from his shutdown stage however he stays a savvy, dependable cowl man and sturdy playmaker on the surface. He posted 3 interceptions and 61 complete tackles in 2020.
48. Chris Carson, RB, Seahawks (age: 26)
Carson does have some sturdiness points and missed one other 4 video games in 2020, however he additionally got here by way of once more as a giant again (5-11, 222 kilos) in a run-heavy assault with 178 touches for 968 scrimmage yards and 9 TDs in 12 video games
49. Jameis Winston, QB, Saints (age: 27)
Winston, after a worthy 12 months in Sean Payton’s offense backing up Drew Brees, should not be completely ignored in free company once more given so many groups having QB considerations and the actual fact he nonetheless has some huge upside with that huge arm. Ought to Brees retire, nevertheless, he will not be promoted over Taysom Hill, so a second shot at a beginning gig needs to be elsewhere.
50. Daryl Williams, OT, Payments (age: 28)
Williams returned to sturdy full-time beginning standing for Buffalo after final having that form of function with Carolina in 2017. He was a rock together with his dimension (6-6, 330 kilos) and energy for the best facet. Re-signed for 3 years, $28.2 million
2021 NFL free brokers: Monitoring high gamers by place
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys (re-signed for 4 years, $160 million)
- Jameis Winston, Saints
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Dolphins
- Mitchell Trubisky, Bears
- Andy Dalton, Cowboys
- Cam Newton, Patriots (re-signed for 1 12 months, $14 million)
- Alex Smith, Washington
- Tyrod Taylor, Chargers
- Jacoby Brissett, Colts
- Aaron Jones, Packers (re-signed for 4 years, $48 million)
- Kenyan Drake, Cardinals
- Chris Carson, Seahawks
- Leonard Fournette, Buccaneers
- Phillip Lindsay, Broncos
- James Conner, Steelers
- Mike Davis, Panthers
- James White, Patriots
- Le’Veon Bell, Chiefs
- Todd Gurley, Falcons
- Tevin Coleman, 49ers
- Duke Johnson, Texans
- Mark Ingram, Ravens (signed by Texans for 1 12 months)
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers (franchise-tagged)
- Allen Robinson, Bears (franchise-tagged)
- Kenny Golladay, Lions
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, Steelers
- Will Fuller, Texans
- Corey Davis, Titans
- Marvin Jones Jr., Lions
- Curtis Samuel, Panthers
- Nelson Agholor, Raiders
- Antonio Brown, Buccaneers
- T.Y. Hilton, Colts
- A.J. Inexperienced, Bengals
- Sammy Watkins, Chiefs
- Keelan Cole, Jaguars
- Adam Humphries, Titans
- Danny Amendola, Lions
- Breshad Perriman, Jets
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals
- Golden Tate, Giants
- DeSean Jackson, Eagles
- Hunter Henry, Chargers
- Jonnu Smith, Titans
- Rob Gronkowski, Buccaneers
- Gerald Everett, Rams
- Jared Cook dinner, Saints
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings
- Tyler Eifert, Jaguars
- Josh Hill, Saints (signed with Lions)
- Trent Williams, 49ers
- Taylor Moton, Panthers (re-signed for 1 12 months, $13.75 million)
- Alejandro Villanueva, Steelers
- Russell Okung, Panthers
- Daryl Williams, Payments (re-signed for 3 years, $28.2 millon)
- Cam Robinson, Jaguars (franchise-tagged)
- Eric Fisher, Chiefs
- MItchell Schwartz, Chiefs
- Cameron Fleming, Giants
- Bobby Massie, Bears
- Kelvin Beachum, Cardinals
- Matt Feiler, Steelers
- Brandon Scherff, Washington (franchise-tagged)
- Joe Thuney, Patriots
- Lane Taylor, Packers
- Gabe Jackson, Raiders
- James Carpenter, Falcons
- Jon Feliciano, Payments (re-signed for 3 years, $17 million)
- Richie Incognito, Raiders
- Trai Turner, Chargers
- Corey Linsley, Packers
- David Andrews, Patriots
- Austin Reiter, Chiefs
- Alex Mack, Falcons
- Nick Martin, Texans
- Leonard Williams, Giants (franchise-tagged)
- Shelby Harris, Broncos
- Dalvin Tomlinson, Giants
- Sheldon Rankins, Saints
- Ndamukong Suh, Buccaneers
- Tyrone Crawford, Cowboys
- Jurrell Casey, Broncos
- Henry Anderson, Jets
- Shaquil Barrett, Buccaneers
- J.J. Watt, Texans (signed with Cardinals for two years, $28 million)
- Melvin Ingram, Chargers
- Bud Dupree, Steelers
- Matthew Judon, Ravens
- Yannick Ngakuoe, Ravens
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans
- Carl Lawson, Bengals
- Leonard Floyd, Rams
- Trey Hendrickson, Saints
- Haason Reddick, Cardinals
- Justin Houston, Colts
- Aldon Smith, Cowboys
- Romeo Okwara, Lions
- Carlos Dunlap, Seahawks
- Takk McKinley, Falcons
- Adrian Clayborn, Browns
- Mario Edwards, Bears (re-signed for 3 years, $11.55 million)
- Lavonte David, Buccaneers (re-signed for two years, $25 million)
- Matt Milano, Payments (re-signed for 4 years, $44 million)
- Jayon Brown, Titans
- Denzel Perryman, Chargers
- Ok.J. Wright, Seahawks
- Richard Sherman, 49ers
- Troy Hill, Rams
- William Jackson III, Bengals
- Desmond King II, Titans
- Mike Hilton, Steelers
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals
- Shaquill Griffin, Seahawks
- Quinton Dunbar, Seahawks
- Xavier Rhodes, Colts
- Ronald Darby, Washington
- Jason Verrett, 49ers
- Mackensie Alexander, Bengals
- Brian Poole, Jets
- Chidobe Awuzie, Cowboys
- Nickell Robey-Coleman, Eagles
- Breshaud Breeland, Chiefs
- Casey Hayward, Chargers
- Cameron Sutton, Steelers
- Ok’Waun Williams, 49ers
- Gareon Conley, Texans
- A.J. Bouye, Broncos
- Buster Skrine, Bears
- Justin Coleman, Lions
- Justin Simmons, Broncos (franchise-tagged)
- Anthony Harris, Vikings
- Marcus Williams, Saints (franchise-tagged)
- Marcus Maye, Jets (franchise-tagged)
- John Johnson III, Rams
- Malik Hooker, Colts
- Keanu Neal, Falcons
- Jaquiski Tartt, 49ers
- Xavier Woods, Cowboys
- Ricardo Allen, Falcons
- Tre Boston, Panthers
- Lamarcus Joyner, Raiders
- Younghoe Koo, Falcons (re-signed for 1 12 months)
- Zane Gonzalez, Cardinals
- Cairo Santos, Bears (re-signed for five years, $16 million)
- Ryan Succop, Buccaneers
- Matt Prater, Lions
- Dustin Hopkins, Washington (re-signed for 1 12 months)
- Stephen Gostkowski, Titans
- Cody Parkey, Browns
- Randy Bullock, Bengals
- Nick Folks, Patriots
- Dan Bailey, Vikings
- Kevin Huber, Bengals
- Pat O’Donnell, Bears (re-signed for 1 12 months)
- Jordan Berry, Steelers
- Andy Lee, Cardinals
- Matt Haack, Dolphins
- Thomas Morstead, Saints