UFC 260 options one of many firm’s greatest heavyweight rematches since … properly, final yr.
Francis Ngannou has rebuilt his fame within the UFC after back-to-back UD losses to heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic and Derrick Lewis, notching 4 consecutive first-round knockout victories en path to a rematch with Miocic this Saturday.
Ngannou’s revival reveals why he ought to be thought-about one of many baddest and finest heavyweights within the division, and the group agrees: He is presently ranked the No. 1 heavyweight fighter within the firm and UFC is giving him one other shot on the UFC heavyweight championship, hoping to avenge his 2018 loss to Miocic.
In fact, “The Predator” has his fingers full combating one of many UFC GOATs in Miocic, who’s coming off two title defenses of his personal, most lately downing Daniel Cormier of their UFC 252 trilogy struggle final August. Miocic mulled future retirement earlier than the struggle, because the 38-year-old mentioned he wasn’t certain what number of extra bouts he had in him, and forged doubt on whether or not or not he would be capable of struggle till age 40.
At present, Ngannou enters Saturday’s bout as a slight favourite over Miocic, which means oddsmakers imagine his current momentum may carry him by way of to his first UFC title reign.
Here is what it’s worthwhile to find out about catching the following massive rematch this weekend.
UFC 260 worth: How a lot does Miocic vs. Ngannou value?
UFC 260 will air solely on ESPN+.
- Present yearly subscribers can get UFC for $69.99.
- Present month-to-month subscribers can get UFC 260 and an upgraded bundle at a reduced price of $84.99. They will additionally buy the occasion itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers can get UFC 260 and a yearly subscription for $89.98, which is a financial savings of over 30 p.c.
What channel is UFC 260 on?
With ESPN+ and UFC reaching an unique settlement for his or her occasions, you can catch UFC 260 solely on ESPN+ PPV with an ESPN+ subscription.
Viewing choices might be cut up into three elements for UFC 260:
- Early prelims: UFC Combat Cross, ESPN+
- Prelims: ESPN+/ESPN
- Essential card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
What time does Miocic vs. Ngannou begin?
Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou headline UFC 260’s essential card, so count on the fighters to make their ring walks round midnight japanese. There are presently three fights scheduled earlier than the principle occasion, with the principle card beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
- Date: Saturday, March 27
- Early prelims: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Prelims : 8 p.m. ET
- Essential card: 10 p.m. ET
- Dwell stream: ESPN+
UFC 260 struggle card
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michael Oleksiejczuk, mild heavyweights
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, girls’s flyweights
- Shane Younger vs. Omar Morales, featherweights
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, middleweights
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield, mild heavyweights
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy, girls’s strawweights
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov, welterweights
- Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, UFC heavyweight championship struggle
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, featherweights
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, welterweights
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy, lightweights